A good facial leaves your face smooth, bright and flushed. Having a facial at spa is like a fun, but you can also get the same results in the comfort of your home without spending any money. Let’s see how?
Spa like Facial At Home
You will required only five things to do facial at home:
A cleaner is a face care product that is used to remove makeup, dead skin cells, oils, dirt, and other types of pollutants from face skin. It helps to remove pores and prevents skin conditions like acne. A cleanser can be used as part of a skin care together with a skin toner and moisturizer.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. A evergreen perennial, it originates from the Arabian peninsula, aloe vera is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses. Its species are also used for decorative purposes and as a potted plant. It is found in many consumer products including beverages, skin lotion, cosmetics, or ointments for minor burns and sunburns. You can use Patanjali Aloe Vera or whatever you want.
3. Fruit Cream
Fruit cream is made by bite-sized fruit pieces with whipped cream and sour cream, it will make your face healthy and glowing.
A face scrub is usually a cream based product in which there are small exfoliating pieces that massage throughout the skin when the skin helps dry skin cells by lifting dry skin cells. Use it for remove dead skin cells, black heads and white heads.
5. Face Pack
A face pack is a thick substance that you spread on your face, allow for drying for a while, and then removes to clean your skin thoroughly. You can use fruit face pack, sandal(chandan) face pack, or whatever you like.
How to do facial:
- Tie you hair back using headband or any hair band to make your face fully exposed.
- Now wash your face with any facial cleanser to remove makeup and impurities.
- Now take aloe vera gel and massage your face in circular motion, and then wash it with water and use cotton wool to remove dirt.
- Now massage your face including chin, cheeks and nose, with fruit cream in circular motion gently for 10-15 minutes an then clean it with cotton wool.
- Now exfoliate your skin with scrub to remove black heads and white heads from your face.
- Now steam your face to open your face pores so the impurities can removed easily.
- Now apply face pack on your skin and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse it off with water.
- After all these steps moisturize your face skin with any moisturizer you like.
Source of Images: