Having a Flat and healthy looking belly it often requires spending a lot of hours in the Gym. However, there is another important thing which contributes to great abs and it depends on what you eat. In fact, your diet account for 90% of how your abs look like.
For great looking belly the recipe we provide is amazingly beneficial for giving the perfect shape to your abdominal muscles. You have to consume it daily to entirely re shape your belly. So, lets begin.
How To Make Drink For Great Looking Belly
This recipe will require only three ingredients:
Parsley is a biennial plant with white flowers and aromatic leaves which are either crinkly or flat and are used as a culinary herb and for garnishing food. But there are many health benefits of parsley as well. It also protects against diabetes, cancer and bone weakness.
2. Lemon(1 piece)
Lemon is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Lemons are rich in Vitamin E and a powerful anti-oxidant.
Steps to make drink for great looking belly:
- Take a bunch of fresh parsley and blend it in a food processor or in a blender.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon and add it to the parsley.
- Now, Add half cup of water in the mixture and blend for a few more seconds.
Why should use this ?
- This mixture works extremely fast and you will be see the first results in only two to three days. The key to its effectiveness is parsley, which is packed with vitamins crucial for proper digestion. On the other hand lemon is highly beneficial for fat burning and aside for re shaping your belly, this mixture will also improve your metabolism.
- For optimal results you should take this drink on an empty stomach for 5 days every morning. Then, take a ten days break and repeat the process.
Other Drinks you can consider:
Below we provide a list of beneficial refreshing beverages you can also include into your diet to further stimulate the weight loss process.
1. Flavoured Water
Slice different fruits and vegetables. Put them in a mug then fill the mug with cold water. This will not only enhance the plain-tasting water, but also enrich it with numerous vitamins your body needs.
2. Green Tea
Drinking freshly-brewed cold green tea will significantly improve your digestion and reduce belly fat. You can add honey to sweeten it up.
3. Watermelon Smoothie
Watermelon is one of the best smoothie ingredients because it packs a lot of water. Combine the refreshing fruit with ice and yoghurt to make the perfect fill the mug with cold water. This will not only enhace the plan-tasting water, but also enrich it with numerous vitamins your body needs.
Last, but not least, remember that hard work and patience are crucial for success. Stick to a healthy diet and the parsley-lemon juice and you’ll get a flat belly in no time.
Source of Images: